Tuesday 17 February 2015

anxiety&panic attacks advice💕

hey guys,
today I'm going to be talking about anxiety and how to deal with it. I do have anxiety and also get panic attacks and when they happen it's not the easiest situation but here some advice to help. I'm lucky as I don't suffer magorily and some people are worst off then I am.
1. If you ever feel like you're getting anxeitos or panicky take yourself out of the situation. Say your in class, ask your teacher to step outside to take a breather. Don't pressure yourself into those situations and try to do whatever you can to calm yourself down.
2. If you're somewhere you can't step outside such as on a plane or in a car, close your eyes and breathe in and out, this may seem abit silly but it really does help. 
3. If your worrying about a test or exam you have to do, always tell yourself that if you do your best then that's all you can do, just try really hard and make sure you revise. That's abit hypocritical coming from me but you should always revise.
4. Make sure you surround yourself with people with postive people and people you trust and can help you. When people just stand around not knowing what to do that can panick you more.
5. If it starts to get worse, speak to someone you trust about it and tell them how you feel, talking to people can be hard but it will help you in the long run.
6. Make sure if you feel like your going to have a panic attack you do whatever your doctor has told you to do. I know I have these little things that can help prevent them. 
7. Remember to not let one panic attack or anxiety ruin your day, just try to forget about it and have fun.
I hope this help someone, even just one person. I hope you all have an amazing day.
love, justanothergirl13 xx

1 comment: