Tuesday 10 February 2015

Losing friends👐

hi again guys,
so I haven't sorted the timetable for my blogs yet but this one was important so I need to blog about it. I know in life we all lose friends and make great ones. and it's completely normal to change friendship groups and find the people you fit in with. but it seems like it's never ending. I'm in a sticky situation right now between two of my closest friends, and im kinda stuck in the middle. they're this one girl who is has always been there for me and then there another one who I haven't know as long but is still there. and at the end of the day i don't want to have to choose between them.it hurts me because I feel like I've let them down, im clingy, a lot to handle and a pain but it's only because I care. I know it will pass but it feels like forever. I'm not going to mention names as this is an anonymous blog and they also don't read my blog so it's fine. it feels like this is wrong but I live by the motto everything happens for a reasons so maybe it is. but I can't lose them as they're are my two clostest girls. I feel like I'm losing them but finding myself all at the same time. it's not a nice feeling at all but I was just wondering if anyone might be going through the sort of same things? if you have you can comment how you handled things and how things turned out for you. I just can't help but worry🙌
love, justanothergirl13 xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, I have been through the same thing. Negl, its not easy. But first you need to admit that it wasn't your fault 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete