Sunday 15 February 2015

relationships💕

hey guys,
I'm sorry I didn't write a new blog yesterday I just wasn't really feeling up to it, but I'm back today.
So someone had asked me to blog  about relationships so I'm going to give it a try. Before I start, yes I am in a relationship but I know what it feels like to feel/ be alone but being single isn't always a bad thing.
Okay so, all relationships have their ups and downs and you just have to remember that just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean your having a bad relationship. In life your'e going have your heart  broken, more than once by more than one person and they person you knew and loved changes. Everyone changes overtime and no one is the same person forever. But wouldn't it be amazing to grow up and say you married your high school sweetheart, the thought of it melts my heart. I'm very lucky as I have the most amazing person as a boyfriend and not only that he is also like my best friend all at once. I know I can count on him through everything even when times gets rough. If your reading this hi and i love you. Unlike me some people aren't so lucky when it comes to love. You have to remember that true love will find you and you shouldn't chase it. Everyone crosses your path for a reason and you have to think about if they are really worth you time. Time is very precious and you shouldn't waste your time on people who don't matter and the people that do will come out in time and show you why you don't need the ones that don't. Relationships are hard to maintain these days as society is always judging people and them. Love shouldn't be turned down just because someone is too tall or not pretty or anything because when you really love someone nothing matters apart from the person they are on the inside. You may judge someone and then soon realize they are what you need to complete your world, so don't throw people away and judge them when you don't know they're full story. Anything can happen and if you really want something you will fight got it. Trust me, you will fight pretty dam hard. But when finding someone else remember not to lose yourself. Sometimes relationships don't last but you shouldn't turn love down after one relationships goes wrong, because that's how you learn. You become a stronger person and in someways heart break can help you realize things. Heartbreak taught me that no one can love me if I dont start loving myself because at the end of the day you realize yes they loved you you just didn't love yourself.
hope you all have an amazing half term for those of you in the uk,
love, justanothergirl3 xx

1 comment: