Tuesday 10 February 2015

new to the blogging world✨

hi guys,
I'm new to this whole blogging thing so here are sometimes I will be blogging about; friendship,dramas,breakups,weird things that happen or just ordinary things that happen to teenagers these days. This is somewhere were I can be myself and no one will know who I am, if that makes sense. I'm quiet a positive person but when I want to express something that's happen to me I will usually write about it as it's the best way to get it all out. If there's anything you need advice about you can let me know and I can see if I've had any experiences with it and I'll try and blog about it. I'm the kind of person who always tries to see the good in things and wants the best for others. I think it's really important for everyone to be expected and be equal for others and not looked down on because they're different. everyone's different and being different is a good things because who wants everyone to be the same. I'm here to help anyone who wants or needs it, so just let me know. I'll try and make a timetable for my blogs but if I feel the need there might be an extra one here and there. I this blog will stay anonymous and I don't want people to judge me if they don't know my properly.
anyways I hope you enjoy my blog and all have an amazing day today!
love, justanothergirl13💜 xxx

6 comments:

  1. Laneyyyy, im so proud that u made this blog, you're the next girl online😂 cant wait to read your posts💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy 'justanothergirl13' xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww xx I'll be reading coz i habe a Blog too xx im soo excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou I'm excited to write it and I'll check yours okay too💜 xx

      Delete