Friday 20 February 2015

self harm😔

hi guys,
As you can tell by the title this topic is going to a very serious and personal topic to talk about. This blog is to make people aware that there is a lot of people who feel the need to self harm and how you can help them or just some advice.

Self harm is were you deliberately harm yourslef for a multiply of reasons such as depression, sudden sadness or you do it and you don't really think about it much.
In the past yes I have self harmed and I'm telling you first hand, I'm going to regret it for a long time. I also know a lot of people who have/do self harm, some more often the others and some worse than others, but at the end of the day it's all the same. 
At first, like maybe of you may not understand the concept of self harm. I didn't understand why you would harm yourself to take the pain away, if harming yourself would hurt you more. But it comes down to what your hurt and your head is telling you, and sometimes you feel so numb that you don't feel anything anymore. It will feel like the only option to turn to, but really there are so many alternatives. 
If you've never self harmed, please don't start it's not worth it, and if you have then you're better than all the things bringing you down and you're all beautiful, you don't need to harm yourslef of put scares all over you're beautiful bodies, you may think it's the right thing now but trust me when I say someone can help you, don't keep it all to yourself, people do care even if you feel like they don't. I promise they do. 

here is a website with a lot of alternatives to self harm - http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t9418-alternatives-self-harm/

I just want to remind you of one thing, you don't know anyone's true story, you don't know what's going on in there lives, you don't know if they do home and cry because they want to change themselves, you don't know if they've ever self harmed. So next time you think about judging or being mean to people remember that they might just be something deeper you might not know about and that this may be they're last straw before the do something they will regret and will hurt everyone as well as themselves.

I hope this has help you to understand self harm and I just want to let you know f you have anymore questions or ever need anyone to talk to I'm here. 
love, 
justanothergirl13 xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done I'm really proud of u for talking bout this its not easy xxxx

    ReplyDelete