Wednesday 11 February 2015

making decisions👐

hi guys,
so today I experienced something that I'd never really thought about before. I was thinking about my friendships and how I've mad decisions to make them better or worse. Today I realised that maybe things weren't always suppost to be the way I thought because it's for the better. 
Everyone and everything changes with time and maybe this ones is for the best. You may wonder how this ties into decision making but it does because in life we make decisions everyday for a lot of reasons. Sometimes we make the right ones but often they are wrong; but they make us who we are today. but you've got to remember to stay strong even if it's killing you, even if it takes faking a smile because it in end it will be okay and if it's not okay it's no the end. I know that my problem will end because were stronger and better than what's come between us and it's not a person it's feelings. I'm not giving up on her that easily and I'm gonna work for it because it's worth it. In life we make decisions and here is one of mine and it's probably one of the best ones I've made in a long time.

if anyone has any advice for me or others reading this leave it in the comment, I hope you all had a great day,
love justanothergirl13 xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck you'll work this out trust me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up princess, you're doing great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your head up princess, you're doing great xxx

    ReplyDelete