Friday 13 February 2015

sudden sadness😔

hey guys,
today's blog is about sudden sadness because today I had a moment where I just cried, nothing was wrong that I could express but I just felt sad and I didn't know why. it was really weird and even though i had amazing friends with me this sudden sadness just came over me. like a cloud on a sunny day, it didn't last that long but I just didn't expect it at all. When I'm sad I'll blast the arctic monkeys so loud on my phone and I'll try and forget the world. Today's may have been the first time of this "sudden sadness" but it made me realise something, maybe people go through this sadness everyday and if i did I wouldn't know how to handle it. if you ever experienced this "sudden sadness" comment how it felt and what happen to you. I really hope this sadness doesn't ever happen again because it felt like I was drowning and no one was there to save me. never again do I want to feel that. 
i hope you guys had an amazing day, I'm at a party rn so I'm going to leave you with this though, what is your idea of sudden sadness?
love justanothergirl13 xx

1 comment: